By Judd Dunning
Without control of the White House and Congress, conservatives can still stay in the sunlight and act through the courts and grassroots activists. Here are 10 organizations effectively fighting Biden's radical agenda, regardless of who's in office:
1) Philadelphia Statement, Thephillystatement.org - An ongoing movement to restore free speech and civil discourse in American law and culture.
2) 1776 Project Pac, www.1776projectpac.com - Promoting patriotism and pride in American history by opposing Critical Race Theory and the 1619 Project.
3) Braver Angels, www.braverangels.org - A national citizens movement to bring liberals, conservatives, and others together at the grassroots level, not for centrist compromise, but to find one another as citizens.
4) The Foundation Against Intolerance & Racism, www.fairforall.org - A nonpartisan organization dedicated to advancing civil rights and liberties for all Americans and promoting a common culture based on fairness, understanding, and humanity.
5) Persuasion Community www.persuasion.community - A community for people open to changing their minds but not their fundamental values.
6) California Policy Center, www.Californiapolicycenter.org - An educational non-profit working for the prosperity of all Californians by eliminating public sector barriers to freedom.
7) The Academic Freedom Alliance, www.Theacademicfreedomalliance.org - Dedicated to protecting the rights of university faculty to speak, instruct, and publish without fear of sanctions.
8) Young America’s Foundation, www.YAF.org - Committed to ensuring that increasing numbers of young Americans understand and find inspiration in individual freedom, a strong national defense, free enterprise, and traditional values.
9) 1776 Unites, www.1776unites.com - African-American academics who advocate founding American principles including entrepreneurship, self-determination and mutual social support. (It was created as a response to the 1619 Project.)
10) Critical Race Tracker and Christopher Rufo, www.christopherrufo.com - Tracking and taking on Critical Race Theory, reverse racism and poverty caused by progressivism.
Stay guarded against the Left’s puppet masters no matter how many shadows they cast upon the wall. Remember Ecclesiastes 3:1-8, "For everything there is a season." Be patient, conservatives. Our day will return soon.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Judd Dunning is an author, host, producer, and columnist at Newsmax.com. He is co-host of the podcast, "BulletPointNation." Judd's latest book, 13½ Reasons Why NOT to be a Liberal and How to Enlighten Others is a definitive guide to persuasive facts and arguments that detail the policies, accomplishments, and often-ignored compassionate nature of the conservative philosophy.