By Dr. Jerome Corsi
The plan to remove Donald Trump from the presidency began on June 16, 2015 - the minute Donald Trump stepped on the escalator in Trump Tower to descend with his wife into the marble atrium below to announce his candidacy for the president.
The first rounded in the attempt to remove Trump ended on March 22, 2017, when Special Counsel Robert Mueller announced the conclusion of his investigation, reporting that the FBI and the prosecutors on his team had found no evidence the Trump campaign had colluded with Russia and insufficient evidence to support a charge that Trump had obstructed justice by attempting to interfere in his investigation.
Having failed with the first attempt, those seeking Trump’s demise began a second round that is in the process of unfolding even as I write these words. The most relevant immediate steps to bring to success this second round include the following:
· The launch of a bio-engineered disease, known as COVID-19 that was aimed to force a U.S. national quarantine and shutdown of the economy at the order of President Trump. The purpose of launching COVID-19 was to destroy the U.S. economy and to damage the U.S. dollar beyond repair.
· Next of importance was to find an incident where a white police officer killed an unarmed black citizen that was videotaped to show the brutality of the police officer. The now-deceased black citizen would be made into a race martyr that would set in motion the "Ferguson Syndrome."
· Once the "Ferguson Syndrome" incident is identified, Antifa and Black Lives Matter (BLM) are to be activated. Antifa, a largely white terrorist organization with roots in the Communist opposition to the Nazis in Germany’s Weimar Republic, would be mobilized worldwide to hold a series of massive, violent demonstrations bringing major cities in the United States and Europe to a halt.
· BLM would be mobilized to march in the streets alongside Antifa to give the resulting urban violence in the United States a “social justice” narrative. BLM was founded in memory of the death of Michael Brown, an 18-year-old black male who could be apotheosized into a “gentle giant” killed in cold blood by police officer Darren Wilson in Ferguson, Missouri, on August 9, 2014. It is important to understand that BLM has transformed into a Maoist organization.
· In June 2020, the goal will be to build enough political pressure on President Trump that he begins to consider resigning, realizing he can live a comfortable life in luxury without the headaches of being president. Once Fmr. National Security Adviser John Bolton's book hits the bookstores, the mainstream media hysteria will begin at every TV channel and newspaper. [more...]
This may be one of the last books written under the U.S. Constitution. The grant of freedoms was given under the First Amendment, including both freedom of religion and freedom of speech. In future generations, this book will be suppressed if the forces of darkness succeed with their plan to destroy the United States as we have known it since 1776.