Monday, September 20, 2021

The Radical Communist Takeover of Our Country

America is Finished... Unless We Move Quickly. Here's a Solution.

By Wayne Allyn Root

I’m one of the few people in America who can explain exactly what’s happening to America. This is a full-scale assault - a radical communist takeover of our country: our government agencies, our justice system, our borders, our schools and colleges, our police and military, and our economy.

However, I have some good news: I have the solution. I have formulated a multi-pronged action plan that puts us (conservatives, Christians, patriots and Trump warriors) on offense. It’s time to counter-attack. Part I of this action plan is my new book, The Great Patriot Protest & Boycott Book. With the information in this book, "once a company goes liberal and woke, we will make them go broke."

This book transforms 80 million Trump voters and patriots into the LOUD MAJORITY. The days of being silent while our money is looted, our quality of life destroyed, our civil rights stolen, are over. We can’t afford to be silent any longer. [more...]

No comments:

Post a Comment