Wednesday, May 3, 2017

I Wrote a Bestselling Book on Trump and Democrats as a “Party of Hate”... Now the Left is Coming After Me


On April 20, when my book Big Agenda: President Trump’s Plan to Save America was entering its 10th consecutive week on the New York Times best-seller list, I received an e-mail from an investigative reporter for the Washington Post. He was asking for an interview, and even offered to fly to California to facilitate it. His interest wasn’t in my book, of course. For many years now, the Post and other leftwing media like The New York Times have imposed a blackout on my books and what they regard as my dangerous conservative views.

In my book Big Agenda, I describe the Democrats – and progressives generally – as a “party of hate.” Rather than being interested in the other side, if only as a debating partner, they openly regard conservatives as “racists, sexists, homophobes, Islamophobes and xenophobes,” – “irredeemable and deplorable,” in Hillary’s revealing phrase. Such individuals are not worthy of fair treatment; they are beyond the pale and therefore legitimate targets of illegitimate attacks. If they are in any way effective, whether as members of a conservative presidential administration or as the author of a favorable book on that administration, they are prime targets for destruction. [more...]

No comments:

Post a Comment