Tuesday, May 5, 2015

IRS Scandal: I Was Targeted and I've Got Proof it was a Democratically-Led Conspiracy


I was targeted by the IRS in a coordinated attack at the highest levels of government... and we now have the proof. My IRS files, obtained under the Freedom of Information Act by Judicial Watch, clearly implicate the IRS and a Democratic U.S. Senator.

As you’ll read here, the fingerprints of the Obama administration and the Democratic Party are all over my case. Until now, no one could prove the IRS was using politics as a basis for vicious attacks against critics of the president. That just changed.

I was audited in 2011, and it started in a way that government officials and IRS spokespersons claimed in a recent Wall Street Journal article can never happen -- with a phone call. The IRS agent left a voicemail and then took another unheard-of step and called my accountant who had my power of attorney and told the agent he was forbidden to ever contact me again. Yet the IRS agent called me again, only minutes later, telling me all about my political views. How did an IRS agent know about my political views? Why was he telling me my political views? I felt like I was being stalked. [more...]

No comments:

Post a Comment