Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Doctor Sues the Government over Obamacare Delays


I am suing the government because of the fact that the president changed an existing law apart from the will of Congress.  I filed the federal lawsuit under two basic categories: 1. I'm a local business owner and it's cost me a lot of time, money, effort and resources; and 2. I filed as an American citizen because I feel that it was wrong to do that in light of the fact that the Constitution specifically disallows it.

I have a greater goal here.  There are many, since I've filed, that have said to me, "It's constitutional, why do you want to dismantle the law?"  It is not my goal to dismantle the law.  Ulysses S. Grant said that the best way to repeal a bad law is to enforce it vigorously.  It is my goal to make sure that this law gets enforced rather than have a president choose for political convenience what portions of the law he intends to delay for his own political gain.

Kawa Orthodontics Employees: 53 full-time; 11 part-time
Kawa Health-Care Costs: $20,000/month
Kawa Health-Care Costs Estimated Increase: 40%
Businesses Impacted by Health-Care Law: 200,000+ companies with 50+ employees

The Left would like to brand the Tea Party as the obstructionists.  The truth is the obstructionist is the president.  The law is the law.  It was not the Tea Party that decided they were going to obstruct the law; it was the president who chose to obstruct the law.  It was the president who, by the way, has no more power than you or I to change an existing law. 

The President of the United States takes an oath upon entering office to "preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States." In reality, he's the one that we have to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution from. [more...]

Watch Dr. Kawa on Cavuto talking about his lawsuit and Obamacare.

No comments:

Post a Comment