Wednesday, April 17, 2024

The Foremost Expert on Antisemitism and Islam

The Legacy of Islamic Antisemitism

By Andrew Bostom, Author of The Legacy of Islamic Antisemitism


In this interview I did for The European Conservative by Turkish journalist Uzay Bulut, I discuss the motivations behind my seminal analysis, The Legacy of Islamic Antisemitism, and its particular relevance to the explosion of antisemitism since Hamas’ October 7, 2023 attacks in southern Israel. During a previous Salem television interview in January with Dennis Prager, Mr. Prager referred to me as "one of the greatest living scholars of Islam & the Jews, in particular." My discussion provides a clear, unique melding of polling data, and authoritative, mainstream Islamic pronouncements on the Jews, for the past two decades, through the present. My analysis breaks a rigid taboo, shining incandescent light on the present scourge of Islamic antisemitism, a global pandemic. [more...]

No comments:

Post a Comment