Tuesday, August 7, 2012

8-6-12 Obama's College Classmate: 'The Obama Scandal is at Columbia'



I am President Obama’s classmate at Columbia University, Class of ’83. I am also one of the most accurate Las Vegas oddsmakers and prognosticators - accurate enough that I was awarded my own star on the Las Vegas Walk of Stars - and I smell something rotten in Denmark. Obama has a big skeleton in his closet. It’s his college records. Call it "gut instinct" - and that's how I’ve made my living for 29 years since graduating Columbia.  I'm here to tell you Obama has a secret hidden at Columbia - and it’s a bad one that threatens to bring down his presidency.

Obama and his infamous strategist David Axelrod understand how to play political hardball, the best it's ever been played. Team Obama has decided to distract America’s voters by condemning Mitt Romney for not releasing enough years of his tax returns. It’s the perfect cover. Obama knows the best defense is a bold offense; just keep attacking Mitt and blaming him for secrecy and evasion, while accusing him of harboring a scandal that doesn’t exist. But the strategy for this baseless attack is clear - make Romney defend, so not only is he “off message” but it helps the media ignore the real Obama scandal. Why are the college records, of a 51-year-old President of the United States so important to keep secret? I think I know the answer. If anyone should have questions about Obama’s record at Columbia University, it’s me. [more...]

No comments:

Post a Comment