Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Was President Barack Obama Blackmailed by Russia?


While taking part in a nuclear summit in South Korea in March 2012, a hot microphone picked up the voice of a deeply worried Barack Obama. The President leaned over, placed his hand on Russian President Dimitri Medvedev’s right forearm, and held tight. Obama whispered, “This is my last election. After my election, I have more flexibility.”

Medvedev placed his hand on top of Obama’s and assured him, “I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir. I stand with you.” This chilling exchange was not a scene from a Cold War inspired spy movie where an American President is being blackmailed by evil Russkies. It was real. President Obama was promising Russian policy would become American policy in exchange for “space,” he needed just a little more time. In response, “good cop” Medvedev indicated he would put in the good word with “bad cop” Vladimir, “I stand with you.”

Was President Barack Obama blackmailed by Russia? The stunning and inexplicable pro-Russia policies Obama undertook during his first term gives us every reason to believe Obama was under Putin’s control, right under our noses. [more...]

No comments:

Post a Comment